Drop product in here
Join pro snowboarder Mark McMorris and an elite crew of riders in a vast, open-world snowboarding experience. Compete in authentic events, drop in on any mountain peak by helicopter, and design your own snow parks to shred with the World Editor.
Mark McMorris Infinite Air is a fresh welcome into snowboarding for newcomers and a challenging step into untracked territory for seasoned boarders. Get ready to shred custom-built runs and show off gnarly tricks across vast, personalized terrain parks and 100+ square miles of backcountry. Awe-inspiring environments, fluid snowboarding maneuvers and authentic competitions craft an exhilarating and realistic experience on the snow.
Infinite Air is equipped with an enhanced editor that allows players to create custom parks for complete immersion into the sport of snowboarding. Get to know the snow like never before as you build the ultimate runs with jumps, cliffs, rails, ramps, and countless other items, taking the next step to defining your riding style! Challenge friends to ride your runs and compete in real-world competitions like Slopestyle and Big Air! Drop in by helicopter anywhere you wish, on fresh powder in the backcountry or awesome runs in the park!
• Ride with the Pros Join top snowboarder Mark McMorris and other pros in the most authentic snowboarding game to date.
• Genre-Defining Realism Fluid analog controls and physics-driven animations capture the true feel of snowboarding, allowing for skill-based trick executions and your own flavor of creativity.
• Challenge Your Friends Compete in real-world events and go head-to-head in Slopestyle, Big Air, and Halfpipe competitions.
• Infinite Runs to Ride Procedurally generated mountains and an intuitive map editor deliver an infinite number of mountains to explore and big air to find.
• Share and Explore Share your course creations with friends online, and explore the best runs the community has to offer.